General Terms of Sale
- All prices and descriptions are subject to change without notice. Pictures of items are generic and might not match the firearm you're purchasing exactly.
Refer to the written description of the item. Specifications shown are provided from the manufacturers.
- Prices are rarely incorrect but we retain the right to refuse any transaction pending the correction of pricing.
- Prices for items not in stock at time of order are subject to price change prior to delivery.
- We notify customers of any error via e-mail. We are not responsible for e-mail transmission errors or if you don't read your email on a regular basis.
- Gun Gallery Inc. is not responsible for internet order errors, but we will try to work with you to a satisfactory conclusion.
How to Buy a Pistol or a Rifle
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Gun Gallery Inc. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Florida).
We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement)
enter his name into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find a dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a
small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which dealer to use in your area, put a comment in
your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you.
Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer get us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us.
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from us. If you used a dealer that we already had on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you
is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
How to Buy Controlled Items Regulated by the ATF and the National Firearms Act, (NFA.)
It is a common misconception that machine guns cannot be owned by law-abiding citizens. This comes from the creation of a variety of confusing laws
that have made purchasing a full-auto gun more difficult than purchasing a "normal" gun. But, if you can comply with the law, you may qualify to own a
To purchase a transferable machine gun, you must meet certain requirements (generally the same as when you purchase another gun, but with additional scrutiny),
fill out special paperwork (called a 'form 4'), and pay a $200, one-time, transfer tax. Every time a machine gun is transferred, the $200 tax must be paid, usually by the purchaser.
The steps to take to purchase a transferable machine gun are:
NFA items are Special Order items. Payment must be made in full before transfer papers are submitted to B.A.T.F.E. Cancellations made before
ATF papers arrive will incur a restocking fee. The process is complex, but we do pride ourselves on helping you through from start to finish.
Notice: these instructions are abbreviated and are intended as a guide. We are not offering legal advice as to whether or not you are qualified for
ownership of NFA regulated items. Penalties for illegal or questionable possesion of NFA items are severe.
- Find a dealer locally who can assist you in all phases of the transfer. This should go beyond helping you fill out the paperwork: they should help you
locate the gun if it isn't in stock and allow you to shoot the gun while your paperwork is being processed by the BATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and
Firearms). It will usually take 4-6 weeks for the dealer to get the gun from another dealer if they don't already have it in stock
(due to BATF paperwork delays).
- Get your fingerprints (either by a police dept. or by a qualified fingerprinter, two imprints are needed) and two passport sized pictures taken.
These will be used to perform a comprehensive criminal background check on you.
- Have your local dealer help you fill out an "Application for Tax Paid Transfer And Registration Of Firearm" for, known as a "form 4".
- You must have the signature of the Chief Law Enforcement (CLEO) officer that has jurisdiction over the municipality in which you live on the form 4.
This could be the City Chief or the County Sheriff, for example. This is usually not a problem-- in machine gun friendly states. The form 4,
CLEO signature, 2 fingerprint cards, 2 pictures, and a $200 check (your one-time transfer tax) must all be mailed to the BATF and an approved tax
stamp returned before you may take possession of the gun. This may take anywhere from 2 to 5 months.
- Order the item online, or phone us at (904)565-1431. Your order will be treated as a QUOTE, as we begin the process described below.
The quote may be cancelled at any time with no charge or penalty. We may determine you do not qualify for ownership of an NFA
(National Firearms Act, often referred to as "Class 3") item.
- Identify an ATF Licensed Dealer (Machine Gun) dealer near you. Gun Gallery Inc. has reputable dealers willing to do transfers on file all over the country.
We will assist you in locating one near you. Put his shipping address on your online order. If you donít know a dealer who is licensed to hander your
Machine Gun Transfer ask us to help you locate one.
- Have the dealer (or you) fax, e-mail, or mail his license F.F.L. (Federal Firearms License) and his S.O.T. (Special Occupational Tax License) to us.
- We will transfer the gun to your local Class III dealer on ATF Form 3. This transfer will usually take between 2-4 weeks,
depending on backlog at the BATF and other circumstances. We will notify you when this happens.
- Inspect your gun (at your dealer) within 5 days. If you are unsatisfied, we will have the gun returned to us.
Refunds are issued after the firearm is back in our possession, less shipping and handling charges. A restocking fee may apply.
- If you are satisfied, then the gun is transferred on a ATF Form-4, from your local dealer to you. This may take approx 90 days+,
again depending upon the BATF and the FBI background check that begins on your end, and with your local dealers help.
We may require more information from you, and you may have to provide addition information as required by your local authorities.
The following guides and resources were used for these procedures and we recommend you become familiar with them:
By Federal law, we cannot ship firearms directly to you. They will be sent to your local FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer, who will then perform any
background checks and paperwork required in your state/locality.
It is your responsibility to contact the FFL Dealer to make sure of their policies, procedures, and any applicable fees they might charge.
Nearly all dealers will accept a transfer for you. They will perform all the required background checks and paperwork for your area, and charge a
transfer fee of around $25.00 - $50.00. If we already have your dealer's license (FFL) on file, there is no need to resend it with each order.
We can accept a faxed or scanned e-mail copy of your dealer's signed license.
You may fax this to (904)565-1431 or email to email@example.com
Please ensure that your name and order number is sent with the copy of the dealer's license so that we can match it up with your order.
In order to properly process your transactions we will need a valid FFL number as well as a 5-digit CFLC (California Firearms Licensee Check) number.
You can call one of your local gun dealers if you have any questions about FFL or CFLC numbers. Please have this information available at the time of
purchase in order to expedite the process. If you have questions, please email us or call us. Please verify that the firearm you will be purchasing
is certified in the state of California before placing your order. The following links may be useful:
Forms of Payment
Credit Card: You can order your product online using our secure server. We accept Visa, American Express, MasterCard and Discover.
All products must include the billing address on the credit card. All transactions are authorized for the full amount at time the order is placed.
Please contact your finacial provider for more information regarding Authorizations.
Please call us at (904)-641-1619 to make changes to your order. Please do not email changes to your order as there may be a delay in the response time.
Cancellations: Orders can only be cancelled if the item has not shpped (excluding items over $1000 or special orders. A 25% cancellation fee will
be charged on these orders.)
All firearm purchases are final. We will not accept returns on any firearm. For defective or damaged firearms, please refer to the manufacturer's warranty.
We charge a 25% restocking fee on all returns. We cannot cancel your order unless you contact us by phone. This is to ensure that your order has
not already shipped. We reserve the right to refuse any return.
All prices are subject to change without notice. However, we will attempt to contact you if prices change, before we ship.
This applies to all items, including special orders and backorders. Due to the special nature of some items, exact prices are not known until
delivery is made to us.
We reserve all rights of final pricing. Many items with a long leadtime may change in price over time, there is no guarantee that we will be able to ship at the ordered price if the manufacturer changes the price to us, although we do strive to keep your price the same.
Incorrect items: If a product is not the product that you ordered, Gun Gallery will either replace the product or give you a full refund if
returned within 10 days of receipt. Gun Gallery cannot replace products that have been used, unless they are covered under the manufacturer's warranty,
in which case you will send these items directly to the manufacturer for replacement.
Note: We do not accept refunds on scopes, binoculars, flashlights, software, DVDís or hearing protectors. Special Order Items may not be returned.